We are hiring all levels of experience, and offer VERY competitive wages and benefits after 90 days. Please visit our online application database for a list of our current open positions or reach out to a specific location.
If you are interested in joining our team you can apply online or print out the application below and apply in person. We will also accept your resume/work history at firstname.lastname@example.org.
POSITIONS WE MAY BE LOOKING FOR:
(Please see our online applications database for full job descriptions)
Accounting and Office Assistant
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our office team! Quick books and Excel are required for this position.
Experienced Baristas / Juicers / Smoothie Makers:
Join our team to provide guests with specialty coffee, custom juices, and fresh smoothies!
Cashiers / Runners:
Join our team to greet guests, help them navigate our menu, and deliver them exceptional food and experiences!
Experienced Line Cooks:
Join our team to provide our guests with fast, fresh, and delicious meals!
Dishwashers / Prep / Kitchen Assistants:
Join our team to gain experience in the kitchen and to help our kitchen team be the most efficient place in town!
General Managers and Assistant Managers:
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, energetic and personable Fast Casual (QSR) GM/AMs for our daily operation.
The management team will oversee all aspects of the restaurant's daily operation including kitchen, dining rooms, counter, catering, ordering and inventory, and employee staffing. The GM and AM would aid in the development, supervision and monitoring of all team members.
Standards for this position:
* Strong restaurant / QSR operation & food and beverage sales background
* Fast paced! Posses a sense of urgency and be able to instill this in the team
* Understands the hospitality industry and works to ensure the restaurant's success and growth of the brand reputation
* Comfortable being in a leadership role and motivating others while at the same time be willing to jump in and assist where needed
* Must be a driven, self-starter who likes to set and achieve goals
* Is organized and can handle multiple projects at the same time
* Have great people skills and the ability to train and motivate others
* This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years' experience as an General Restaurant Manager in a high volume environment - QSR preferred.
* The applicant must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
* The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the GM.
* Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement
* The GM should act as a "Brand Ambassador" for our company at all times
Apply Online, In-person at one of our scheduled open interviews, or Send resume/work history to email@example.com